Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Think Outside the Box

Being a slightly Type A personality, I'm all about organization! But being organized doesn't mean you can't be creative! Check out these fun ways to make jewelry boxes a thing of the past!


Provides frilly hooks for necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets! Urban Outfitters, $24
www.UrbanOutfitters.com



Aluminum branches hold necklaces and bracelets of all sizes! Urban Outfitters, $28
www.UrbanOutfitters.com



A frame-worthy display in three different sizes! Pottery Barn, $29-$49
www.PotteryBarn.com

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

I love this idea! I think I may have to just grab one!

Carrie Fagan said...

the frames from pottery barn are super easy to DIY.

i made my own by attaching (with staple gun) wire or plastic mesh to the back or a window frame.

super cheap and you can do it yourself!

Anonymous said...

loving the frame idea!!!

xoxo
WholesomeFashion

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails